Discover the Venice of the North on a visa-free ferry trip!
Experience top quality culture, tours to outstanding places and sights, great parties and a lot of fun in Russian style!
Available for all nationalities, guided in English.
Prices from 290 €/person
The sign up opens on Wednesday, 17.02.2016 at 12 o'clock (noon!). Sign up here, once the sign up is open, or add yourself to the waitinglist: bit.ly/1J5y9I0
(Timetravels offers several trips for different groups, please USE ONLY THIS LINK if you want to book the ESN Jyväskylä trip.)
Package price includes:
- Bus transportation Jyväskylä - Helsinki - Jyväskylä
- Ferry Helsinki - Tallinn
- Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel in Tallinn (1 night, shared double room basis)
- Guided city tour of Tallinn (English speaking guide)
- Overnight ferry Tallinn - St.Petersburg - Helsinki
- Accommodation in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry
- Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel in St.Petersburg (1 night, shared double room basis)
- 2 x hotel breakfast
- Guided city sightseeing tour of St.Petersburg (English speaking guide)
- Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (for students only)
- Guided tour of the SS Peter and Paul fortress (for students only)
- Transportation sea terminal-hotel-sea terminal in St Petersburg
- Services of a tour conductor
- Professional group leader and guide service in St Petersburg (in English)
- Tourist map of St Petersburg
For extra cost:
- Single room supplement
- Guided excursions and activities
- Travel insurance
This tour is guided in English
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or email@example.com or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00.
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).
- Everyone is invited.