Do you want to live the Finnish dream? Now you can! The Ultimate Sauna Experience in the beautiful Kiviniemi will show how Finns often like to spend their free time: in a cottage and a sauna by the lakeside!
Work up a sweat by riding your bike to Kiviniemi (you can also walk or take the bus there), get even sweatier in the heat of a sauna (remember to bring sauna beverages if you feel like it), and then get refreshed in the cold lake. After that, you'll feel reborn, and you can put on warm clothes, go sit by the fireplace, sing campfire songs and grill a sausage or snack while relaxing with your friends and getting to know new ones.
HOW TO GET THERE:
For the bus route, check reittiopas.jyvaskyla.fi/en and take bus 25 towards Laajavuori.
For a walking or a biking route, check Google maps https://goo.gl/iPk56N
HOW TO SIGN UP:
You can ONLY participate by buying the ticket in advance. The spots are limited, so the tickets will be checked upon arrival. Be fast!
The event is divided into 1,5-hour slots (the first turn starts at 14:00 (2 PM) and the last one at 18:30 (6:30 PM)), and as you buy your ticket, you get to pick your slot. You can also buy tickets for your friends to make sure you get to go at the same time.
You can purchase your tickets from here https://kide.app/events/9f71af13-92a0-4556-b94d-87012848b6dd
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- A regular sauna and a smoke sauna
- Some light snacks provided by ESN
- A wonderful chance to spend time together in great company and get to know your new, amazing friends & the ESN crew
- Something typically Finnish you probably won't get to experience anywhere else!
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Warm clothing for outdoor activities
- Your own water because Kiviniemi does not have running water
- Own food (to grill in the fireplace or just to eat) and drinks if you feel like it (no glass bottles!!)
- Your friends, your outdoor spirit and your Finnish sisu for the sauna!
WHAT: The Ultimate Sauna Experience
WHEN: Sunday 15.9.2019
WHERE: Kiviniemen kesämaja.
HOW MUCH: 3€ with ESNcard, 5€ without
REMEMBER: Get a ticket in advance, pack your sauna gear and get ready to relax!