Want to explore the beautiful city of St. Petersburg without worrying about a visa? Join ESN Jyväskylä on a visa-free trip to St. Petersburg! Experience top quality culture, get on tours to outstanding palaces and sights, have great parties and a lot of fun - Russian style!
You can find out more and sign up here: https://www.timetravels.fi/esn-student-unions/esn-jyvaskyla/esn-jyvaskyl...
The price of the trip is from 314 €.
What is included in the price:
- Roundtrip transportation from your booked departure point to St.Petersburg*
- Accommodation in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry to/from St.Petersburg**
- Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel 2 nights (shared double room basis) with breakfast. NOTE on some trips:
- Accommodation in a centrally located hostel 2 nights (shared dorm room for 4-6 people) (if applicable to your trip)
- St.Petersburg Guided city sight-seeing tour by bus in English
- Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (FREE FOR STUDENTS ONLY)
- Guided tour of the St. Peter and Paul fortress
- Transportation sea terminal-hotel-sea terminal in St Petersburg
- Tour Guide services in St Petersburg
- All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
Tourist map and information package of St Petersburg
* Monday Ferry departures (St.Petersburg -> Tallinn) include approx. half a day in Tallinn
** Due to high demand of cabins on this route, we reserve right to upgrade any cabins to higher class for outbound in inbound service. Should this happen, no extra fee is applied
For extra cost:
- Optional guided excursions and activities
- Travel insurance
- Any meals not included
- Other cabin types
WE START SELLING TICKETS NEXT TUESDAY 21.1, SO STAY TUNED!
This trip is visa free for all nationalities, but you must carry with you your passport! As we all are going to cross an international border, your passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
If you are a citizen from outside of the EU/EEA countries, please bring along your residence permit card, too.
Note: EU ID card is not considered a valid travel document for this trip
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00.
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).