Want to explore the beautiful city of St. Petersburg without worrying about visa? Join ESN Jyväskylä on a visa-free ferry trip to St. Petersburg! Experience top quality culture, get on tours to outstanding palaces and sights, have great parties and a lot of fun - Russian style!
You can find out more and sign up here: https://www.timetravels.fi/esn-student-unions/esn-jyvaskyla/esn-jyvaskyl...
The sign up will begin on Friday, September 6th at 15:00 SHARP!
The price of the trip is from 334 €.
What is included in the price:
• Bus transportation from Jyväskylä - Helsinki - Jyväskylä
• Ferry trip Helsinki-St Petersburg-Helsinki *
Ferry route is section and date specific, please, check on the website under your section’s link for correct route.
• Berth in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry
• Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel 2 nights (shared double room basis) with breakfast. NOTE on some trips:
• Accommodation in a centrally located hostel 2 nights (shared dorm room for 4-6 people) (if applicable to your trip)
• Guided city sightseeing tour by bus in English
• Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum
• Guided tour of the St. Peter and Paul fortress
• Transportation ferry terminal-hotel-ferry terminal in St Petersburg
• Services of a tour leader in St Petersburg
• All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
• Tourist map and information package of St Petersburg
For extra cost
• Single room supplement
• Meals on the ferry
• Optional guided excursions and extra activities
• Travel insurance
This trip is visa free for all nationalities, but your must carry with you passport! As we all are going to cross an international border, your passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
If you are a citizen of outside of the EU/EEA countries, please bring along your residence permit card, too.
Note: EU ID card is not considered as a travel document for this trip, since the border authorities shall put a beautiful stamp in your passport :)
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00.
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).