Wanna cross a visit to Lapland off your bucket list?
Join ESN Jyväskylä as we are going far beyond the Arctic Circle to experience the real Finnish winter in the northernmost ski resort of Europe in Saariselkä, the place which has ski slopes open sometimes even in June!
Visit the real Santa in the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi, take selfies with the reindeers at a farm hosted by Sami people, enjoy the beautiful Arctic landscape, and if you are lucky, the mesmerizing Northern lights! There is also a wide range of winter sports you can try – everything from adventurous snowshoeing and skiing to husky sledding, snowmobile driving and even swimming in the Arctic Ocean. The group will be accommodated in atmospheric cottages on the slope of the Kaunispää-mountain, which is a perfect place for spotting the Aurora Borealis!
Where can you sign up?!
The ticket sales will begin on 13.1.2022 at 15.00!
Find more information and tickets here: https://www.timetravels.com/student-trips/finland/esn-finland/esn-jyvask...
If you add yourself to the waitlist, you will get an email before the trip is about to be open for sale. Remember that signing up for the waiting list does not guarantee a spot on the trip!
Last semester the trip was sold out almost instantly, so don't hesitate and join us for this unforgettable journey in Northern Lapland!
The price of the trip starts from 349 €.
What is included in the price:
- A round trip by bus to Rovaniemi & Saariselkä
- Accommodation in 3-14 person cabins with sauna for 4 nights
- Visit the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi
- Arctic survival day activity
- Tour guide services in the destination
- The health travel insurance* valid for cancellation due to sickness (with doctor's certificate) and accidents as well as falling ill during the tour
* The health travel insurance does not apply to self-induced accidents/illness or when intoxicated with drugs (alcohol, etc.)
IMPORTANT: This trip will take place if COVID restrictions allow.
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or email@example.com or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-16.00. Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).