So here it is, the 16 of March, ESN Finland is organizing something really BIG ! Imagine hundreds of Erasmus students from all around Finland, setting off for an unforgettable boat trip to the great city of Stockholm... 1 day in Stockholm, 2 crazy nights on the boat, awesome company - we have it all!
What is included?
- Visiting Stockholm city
- A delicious all-you-can-eat-and-drink buffet - Sunday
- Fun-filled programme on-board the ship on both nights (The clubs close late!
- 4 persons cabins on-board (same cabin during the return trip)
- Bus transport from Jyväskylä
- All of that shared with over thousand international students joining from the ESN sections from Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Lappeenranta, Joensuu, Kuopio, Oulu and Rovaniemi!
Dress code: Pirates!
ESN Finland will reward the best costumes so : BE CREATIVE!
Sunday 16.03 at 11:30: Bus departure from the L-building
At 17:00: Boat departure from Helsinki.
Evening: Dinner Buffet various activities from ESN Finland (Opening show, karaoke, speed dating, disco), clubs are open until 4am
Monday 17.03 at 9:30: Arrival in Stockholm, free time to visit the city
at 17:00: Departure from Stockholm
Evening : Various activities from ESN Finland (Closing show, Aikamatkat raffle, speed dating, karaoke), clubs are open until 4am
Tuesday 18.03 at 9:55: Arrival in Helsinki
Age limit is 18 years. Every passenger is responsible of his or her own actions during the trip. By signing up to this trip you confirm that you have read and accept these regulations : http://www.tallinksilja.com/en/web/int/good-to-know
Official partner of ESN Finland & Pirates of the Baltic Sea:
Aikamatkat - Timetravels:
Facebook event for everyone: https://www.facebook.com/events/295921570532421/
TICKET SALES ARE NOW OPEN,