- Fabulous Stockholm: Also known as the Venice of the North. Get ready with a great attitude and go make some amazing memories!
- Food: A delicious all-you-can-eat-and-drink buffet will be waiting for you, yummy! Fill your plate with beautiful arrangements and drink up.
- Fun-filled programme: 2 awesome nights filled with all kinds of activities - provided by ESN Finland and the ship's crew. And get ready to show off your best dance moves on the dancefloor!
- Cabins: 4 person cabins onboard, possibility for 2-person cabins.
- Transportation: Bus transport* (Check with your section!) to Helsinki and back arranged by your local ESN section.
- An unforgettable adventure at sea and a lot of FUN with your friends!
YO HO HO! GET READY TO SAIL - IT’S THE 18TH EDITION OF PIRATES OF THE BALTIC SEA
AHOY FELLOW PIRATES!
Time to get on deck, the epic Pirates of the Baltic Sea cruise is BACK
On the 7th of November we set sail for Stockholm and take over the Baltic Sea with fellow international pirates from all over Finland, Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia. Adventure waits YOU!
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?
ESN Finland's "Pirates of the Baltic Sea" is by far the best event Finland has to offer for international students: sailing, partying and visiting Stockholm, Sweden. But it's not just about where you're going - it's about how you are going to get there. Which is of course in the most epic way possible. So get your mates and get ready to experience the true Finnish way of party-traveling, YARRR!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
*Bus transport is not included in the price
DRESS CODE: PIRATES
Can you dress to impress Pirate style? You can go funny, fab, out of the box or with a safe card. The best costumes will be rewarded. Student overalls are a good idea too!
THINGS TO REMEMBER
For the occasion that you need to cancel your ticket, information will come when the sales start
If the event is cancelled, you will get a full refund
Official partner of ESN Finland & Pirates of the Baltic Sea:
Aikamatkat - Timetravels: www.timetravels.fi
More information at our website
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com
MORE INFORMATION AT THE OFFICIAL FB PAGE OF PIRATES OF THE BALTIC SEA - STAY TUNED!
07/11/2021 - 16:00 to 09/11/2021 - 11:00
Boarding the ship at Olympia terminal in Helsinki